Monday, April 14, 2008

Campin just across the street.




We have been cleaning up around our lots where we keep the cattle sometime and had some wood to burn. Rylan had a friend over and the boys put the tent up and slept in it. Well that is until about two a.m. They came home and Russ said he was tired of sleeping on the ground. The boys had a blast. I had grilled some hot dogs and we ate out of the back of my car and stayed by the fire for awhile. We smelled like campfire so bad when we got home.


1 comment:

SanDee said...

Yeah your back. I wondered if you would get back into blogging or not. I know how much you have been doing with other stuff. I love the horse. They look good together(the horse and Rylan).


Oh man about the camping. Yes we smelled like campfire too. That is a bummer. At least you could go inside and shower. HA

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Tell Rylan that I want him to go with us to the rodeo on saturday.