Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Pictures



























Coming back from Rylan's football game in Hawley we passed this pumpkin patch on HWY 277. It was weird that just a couple of days before I was wishing someone had a patch we could take pictures in. We just happened to drive by this one by chance. I was so excited to get some pictures of the kids. I didn't get too many good ones because my darn camera doesn't have a flash and it was getting to be around dusk. So here are a few I can share. Isn't Rylan a good photographer? He took the one of me and the girls. I am never in pictures because I am always the one behind the camera trying to capture every moment! I am so afraid of forgetting memories! You may not get to see all my pictures but I have tons on my computer. One day I will get to categorize them all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: