Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camp Bonita 2009


New Mexico, June

Our Church Camp is in Ruidso. The camp grounds had their 70th year anniversary this year. This was mine and Rylans second year. Rylan and I were so blessed this year again. He got paired up with two awesome country boy counselors and Landon our Family Pastors son which he looks up to so much! I met wonderful ladies and I think will have lasting friendships with those ladies. I loved all the girls that were in our cabin. They performed songs and shows for us their counselors! They were all so thoughtful and fun. I had a hard time not getting to see Rylan as much this year. Some days I would only get to see him for about 5 minutes! I saw many children prayed over, came to the Lord, and witnessed strength through some of the girls stories. Bonding with our group started from day one with our group of counselors and girls! I had such a good time!




Rylan and I after lunch one day.



Keeping busy on the bus. Not sure he was texting but he knows electronics way better than me!



Watching a movie on the 8 hr bus ride!




Busy trying to find out how to do a yarn flower that one of the girls on the bus had that he made friends with.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: