Thursday, November 13, 2008

Alike but Not



Yep, this is how it is sometimes. One is frowning while the other is smiling! When they are both giggling at the same time and I can hear it from the other room it just warms my heart. Now on the flip side of that it does seem to happen pretty often in town that if one starts crying, here starts the other not too far behind her sister. I remember being in Target a couple of weeks ago and I was loading one into the basket and she started boo hooing because I put her in the seat and she wanted down in the basket. Well just as she is starting her howling as loud as she possibly can, my other one trips over her own feet and hurts herself and she starts crying. I felt like the circus was in town! I am a very shy person and do not like attention drawn to me so these are moments I don't get through so patiently some times. I am sure the audible sounds are far more louder to me than the passer bys but during the moment I feel like we are miked up for the whole world to hear!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i want to know how you do the color like that to the pictures. I have been online for like 3 days trying to firgure it out and to no avail!! PLEASE help me!! BTW adorable pics!!