Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Day of Tues/Thurs School




















Well, the girls look really ready to go in the first picture. They actually came running in my room the morning of school and both of them saying "I'm not going to cry momma!" You see, they cried almost every day last year when I dropped them off. So this year I was really amazed that they were so excited about going. We talked about school every day when bubba started and kept telling them how in a week they would start. The second picture shows them getting kinda nervous and they know the time is coming. But still they triumph through and they didn't cry when it was time for mom to go. They did although try to walk after me out of the room but their teacher is so awesome, she stopped them and redirected them and they were great for the day! I on the other hand was sad all day long!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: