Monday, September 1, 2008




















This is Russ talking with Rylan after his first game of a scrimmage. Russ and I are both proud of Rylan. He is doing so good in football. He is so much more advanced than last year. He gets in there and throw those big ol boys down and after he does that he is off chasing the receiver to get a tackle! This day Rylan had I think five and maybe even six games this day. We started at 10 and finished around 1:30. They only ran so many plays per game. It was crazy and fun! Teams came from all around. There were six games going on at all times. It was so hot this day! I was selling water and cokes for PTO. The girls ended up going home with a friend of mine to play with a little friend of theirs named Kloe. I was so thankful for Krista that day! It was a lifesaver because the girls would have been so miserable! When I went to get them they didn't want to go home and Kloe wanted them to stay. I am so glad God is answering my prayer for my children to have christians friends to grow up with!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: