Thursday, February 21, 2008

BRRRR.....It's cold outside.

Avery


Micah


Across the road At our arena



I took these pictures on Sat. when the freeze came in. I got the girls bundled up for about five minutes outside. It started raining on us so we had to come in earlier than I wanted. Rylan was out with his daddy putting out hay. I was getting cabin fever BAD!!!! I think just because I knew we were stuck inside! I ended up taking Rylan to the birthday party and Russ stayed at home with the girls! And yes as you can see my dear Micah has on FLIPFLOPS!!!!! I am learning what "pick your battles" means. She ended up going inside to change but then Avery and I were coming inside by that time! I am learning what pick your battles mean!

1 comment:

SanDee said...

I just love this blogging thing. I never got to see pictures of your kiddos until now. HA I love them all.