Thursday, February 21, 2008



This is Rylan at Mr. Gattis at a birthday party last Sat. when it was so cold outside. Rylans "girlfriend" is in the middle and her sister is the little girl on the left who just loves Rylan to pieces! On Valentines Day he got his little girlfriend a basket that had a pink elephant with some chocolates and the basket said "wild about you". I wouldn't let him get any stuffed animal or basket that said "kiss me" I just didn't think that was age appropriate! Am I too strict? I just can't believe my 7 year old is interested in girls already! It is really all innocent, he likes her cause "she is rich and cute". I think his daddy has been talking to him! Anyway he ended up giving a little something to little sister so her feelings wouldn't be hurt! Both girls are sooo sweet and come from a sweet family! I just can't believe he is growing up so fast!

No comments: