Monday, February 18, 2008

Rylan and his Daddy









I came across these pictures and just had to share them with yall. They are pictures from last year when Rylan rode sheep and calves at the Future Pro Bull Riders Association. The guys hunting was opening day of dove season here at the house. I can still remember one of the first times Rylan experienced hunting. His cousin Parker was here and the two of them and Pops and Russ went hunting out behind the house. The boys would go and get the birds by the very edge of their wing just barely
wanting to touch the bird and when the guys shot the boys covered their ears. I am going to have to find those pictures and post for yall. They are sweet memories.
I sure miss the rodeoing gig. It was nice to know that our family was scheduled to have to do something all day together. The one of the boys coloring was us eating at Weatherford at one of the finals weekend.I also loved being outdoors and close to my family. I got to see them more often last year than most times before. That I will miss. I also miss my friends that we got to travel with!!! Sandee, we are going to go shopping on Granbury Square this year together!!!!!

No comments: