Sunday, May 24, 2009

Going tot the Park with Gammy


This day Gammy was watching Raelynn and she invited the girls to go to the park to feed the ducks. Lou Lou, Anna and Mia were going to meet them there for a girls day out.

(I just love these Gymboree outfits! We had just unwrapped them from receiving them in the mail. I got them off of Ebay. I got about 8 outfits all in from the Strawberry Farm line. I got them for the girls to start school in. They are not the exact matching outfits but they are growing up and won't even be in the same class when they start Pre-K so I figured coordinating outfits would look nice and probably help the teachers out!)


Avery on the left. Micah on the right.
I had to tell them Gammy and Lou Lou loves braids or they would not have let me braid their hair. They are so particular about the way they want their hair. Most of the time they want it down.
I'm glad they know what they like but sometimes it drives me a little crazy when I have an idea in mind and they have the total opposite idea for their hair. I try now to explain for different outfits there are different hairstyles that match. It works sometimes!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: