Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time for Walt Disney World!


This is just the kids clothing! Oh and there airplane bags that I am going to fill with surprises such as new colors, coloring books, drawing books for Ry, snacks and so on. We leave next Wed.night to stay in Dallas cause our flight leaves at 7:30 a.m. on Thurs. I will post pics from there as soon as I can! We are all so excited! We (my aunt, her three girls, my sister, her husband and two boys and then us five)have been planning this trip for two years! I had to get a calendar out for the kids and do a Disney World Florida count down!


We watched the Bachelorette the night before and I guess this is where the girls got these breakdance moves! It was hilarious, we were tryin on clothes one minute and then start bringing out the moves! (on the bachelorette there was a guy that did breakdancing)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: