Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Evening


I love this picture with their little shoes, watter bottle, capri sun and the bread for the ducks! Me and the kids went to the area by the zoo and the girls fed the ducks and Rylan got to fish. He has asked me thirty times a day this week if we could go fishing! Russ felt really sick right before we left so he stayed home in bed. We missed him! It was such a peaceful evening after such a cool start to the day! What a way to end out a perfect day!

Baiting the hook. Rylan was so excited! He got out to the water before me and the girls. He took charge and got his pole ready. (I am secretly glad he didn't catch anything! I wouldn't have been able to get the fish off but he assured me he knew how to do it even though he has never taken one off of a hook that I can recall!)


Reeling it in. I love his face! He loved reeling in and just throwing it back into the water. Over and over he did this!


Avery likes to pose!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: