Monday, May 11, 2009



This is a picture Avery took of me and Rylan. It is his birthday and my Mother's Day. He wasn't born on Mothers Day but every so often his birthday falls on this day. In the picture you can't really see the earrings he bought me. We went to the Western Heritage Rodeo on Friday night. He and I went down to the little booths set up below and were looking around. We were browsing the earrings and I was getting his likes and dislikes for me and then I went on to something else. He came up to me and said mom come back here and look at these earrings. He pulled up this one pair and asked if I liked them and I kindly said these aren't really my style but I love this pair and this pair. Then realizing what he was doing, I started showing him the ones I liked that were under $10. You see I gave him a ten dollar bill before we left for him to use for food or whatever. He was using his money for me! It melted my heart! So I went around the booth and he stayed with me a bit as I was getting his input on some rings then he wondered off. He went and got the earrings and purchased them and kept them hidden from me the whole night. While we were going through the booths, he was trying to figure out how to hide them from me and he finally put them down his shirt. First thing on Sunday morning he brought them to me! He didn't wait until half the day was gone and finally remember them, he remembered from the start and I wore them proudly all day! He is becoming such a little man! He is so kind and tender hearted!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: